Some useful links if your staying in holiday cottages throughout the UK. If we can’t help you then have a look through these great directories to find some more holiday cottages that might be available for your date.
About Britain - www.aboutbritain.com
Other Holiday Cottages
We’ve listed some cottages that can be found with us on My Favourite Holiday Cottages, to see more: click here.
- This 5 bedroom house offers luxury self-catered accommodation for 10 people. There is a massive garden with two pine tables and chairs, on a stone patio outside the kitchen, ideal for al fresco dining.At Pine Lodge the garage has been transformed into a games room with table football and table-tennis.
- Set in lovely Devon farm land Yetland Farm are a collection of lovingly renovated cottages that take as many dogs as you like. There is a fantastic dog walking field which overlooks the sea above Combe Martin. The guests are welcome to feed the lambs and piglets.
- Dogs and horses are as welcome as their owners at Litton Farm, a 4-bedroom holiday cottage on Exmoor near Withypool. Completely refurbished in 2012, Litton combines rustic luxury with every modern convenience to create a stylish and relaxing holiday retreat.
- Only a few miles from the glorious sandy beaches of North Devon, Marsh Cottage nestles amidest the beautiful North Devon countryside. You will only need to drive for 20 minutes to be on the beach at Saunton Sands or Westward Ho! If you fancy something more rural Exmoor National park is only a short drive away.
- A welcome tray full of essential goodies and body-boards are just two of the thoughtful touches included in this delectable country cottage deep in the heart of the North Devon countryside. Crooked Lake Cottage is perfect for holidays or short breaks all year round for 2-5 guests.
- With an indoor heated swimming pool, games barn, fishing lakes and other leisure facilities, Sherrill Farm Holiday Cottages is the perfect place for a relaxing holiday for families and friends all year round. Situated just outside Tavistock it is well-placed to explore Dartmoor and East Cornwall and the Tamar Valley.
- Nestled in the heart of the Devon countryside, The Garden Cottage is a beautiful cottage tucked away in it's own grounds to the side of a lovely country house. The cottage has a large double bedroom and charming lounge which overlook the stunning gardens.
- Standing amindst glorious countryside and within easy reach of the restaurants, racecourse and cultural delights of Cheltenham, Warren Cottage is a traditional 18th Century Cotswold stone country cottage. A truly luxury cottage, it sleeps 2-6 guests in 3 bedrooms and blends contemporary furnishings with historic architectural features to create a stylish and wonderfully comfortable holiday home.
- For those looking for a remote escape in the Highlands of Scotland, Stalkers Cottage is a lovely converted cottage with commanding views over the Highlands beyond. It sleeps eight people and has been decorated throughout to a very high standard.
- A 17th century chocolate box thatched cottage, Old Maids Cottage was totally refurbished in 2012 to create an impressive luxury interior that has already earned it a place amongst the prize winners for the 'Unique Holiday Cottage of the Year Award 2013, within weeks of opening. It sleeps 2-6 guests in 3 spacious bedrooms in Lee Bay, North Devon.
- The perfect cottage for a self catering holiday, Lochend Cottage lies in a blissfully peaceful location from which to explore the sea lochs and Isles of Western Scotland. Located at the end of a sea loch, the warm and homely cottage sleeps 2. Available throughout the year.
- Situated in peaceful and tranquil surroundings Tigh an Aullt offers unforgettably grand views over the loch and moorlands. The cottage sleeps 2-6 guests in 3 bedrooms in a Scottish lochside village beneath The Five Sisters of Kintail.
- Southclay comprises 2 luxury North Devon holiday homes. Southclay itself is a beautifully designed and furnished modern 5-bedroom house with a hot tub. It sleeps 10 guests. The Annexe was fully refurbished in 2012 to offer stylish accommodation for 4-6 guests in 2 bedrooms.
- Whether you're looking for long cliff walks or pretty coves for the children, Lee Manor Farm has something for everyone. Situated high on the coast overlooking Lundy it's a perfect place for a great holiday.
- Sitting on Woolacombe's splendid Esplanade, Devon Beach Court overlooks Barricane Beach (for sandcastles and rockpooling), in Woolacombe, a popular seaside village with shops, post office, pubs, wonderful restaurants and one of the best surfing beaches in the South West.
- Sumptuous interior design, excellent facilities, flower-filled gardens and big lawns are just a few features which make the 3 self-catered cottages at Higher Mullacott Farm a popular year round destination for families and friends. Sleeps 2-11.
- Situated in the quiet North Devon village of Bratton Fleming the Prospect House offers guests a perfect location for exploring the wonderful North Devon countryside. Only a few miles from Exmoor National Park, Prospect House is a great place to stay and enjoy day trips out on Exmoor.
- Discover the wonderful beauty of North Devon from Abscott Cottage, a modern country home designed to impress guests the moment they cross the threshold. With 3 spacious double or twin bedrooms, each with bright and gleaming en suite bathrooms, and a huge open plan living area, it’s the perfect place for a stylish country holiday.
- Tucked away in beautiful North Devon countryside is the village of Tawstock and just on the edge of the village can be found Parkgate Cottages. There five cottages at Parkgate all converted to the very highest standard and outside there is a tennis court and play area.
- Situated on the edge of the pretty North Cornwall village of Crantock, you will find Berwyn, a beautiful holiday house that sleeps 10 people in relaxed luxury. It is perfectly located, just a short walk along the coastal path to a quiet sandy beach.
- Pets (and their owners) are welcome all year round and great walks are guaranteed at Leys Farm Cottages above Withypool, a picturesque village in the heart of Exmoor with a great pub. Tastefully furnished, Leys and Foxtwitchen cottages sleep 6 and 4 guests respectively
- If you’re looking to take your horse on holiday, Emmetts Grange is the perfect place to stay. It’s a sumptuous 5-bedroom holiday let with its own 900 acre Exmoor estate complete with stabling and kennels.
- Dogs are welcome at The Byre, an appealing barn conversion tucked away in the peaceful rural village of Goodleigh in North Devon. With 3 bedrooms sleeping from 2-6 guests it is the perfect place from which to explore North Devon’s finest attractions, from beaches to moorland or stately homes to family fun parks.
- Situated on the North Devon coast in between the charming seaside villages of Mortehoe and Lee Bay, is a classic old farmhouse with large rooms and a lovely garden. Warcombe Farmhouse is perfectly placed to enjoy the beaches at Woolacombe.
- 3 beautifully maintained cottages in West Cornwall. Borah Farm comprises Meadowside, with 2 bedrooms sleeps 5, Bew with 3 bedrooms sleeps 6 and Tremornah with 4 bedrooms sleeps 11. Each cottage has its own private garden with hot tub.
- A 17th Century listed holiday cottage, Rock Cottage stands in the heart of North Devon within an easy drive of beaches (Saunton Sands, Croyde) and the moors and valleys of Exmoor. Rock welcomes up to 4 guests in its 2 bedrooms and is superbly well equipped with modern facilities which blend comfortably with its rustic cottage charm.
- Anyone looking for an action packed surfing holiday in North Devon will love Oyster Cove. It is perfectly placed for beach lovers of all ages to carry their boards to the beach which is only a short walk down a sandy path.
- My Favourite Cottages are a Devon based holiday cottage letting agency www.myfavouritecottages.co.uk/ that provide additional services such as a dedicated web site for your individual holiday home to improve bookings and enquiries.
- My Cottage Holiday offers one of the largest range of reviews for holiday cottages in the UK and Ireland. To see reviews for holiday homes and cottages in Westward Ho! Visit www.mycottageholiday.co.uk/england/devon/westward-ho and read reviews from previous guests.